Thursday, April 8, 2010

LouLou Loves You SS10

Always reading Mademoiselle Robot (check her out) I've been introduced to LouLou Love You. This has to be the cutest designs I've seen in a while. They are super girly, sweet and innocent. Everything I like from clothes. The styling is gorgeous with a subtle yet very effective flower hair band, giving it an almost fairy or angle feel. The back drop is perfect too, makes the shoot fun and summery. Everything about this Lingerie/Fashion brand is too cute, I keep thinking it should be in somewhere like Japan, not the UK! Thanks LouLou, I certainly love you!

1 comment:

  1. haha they're so cute!

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    i was reading your profile, fashion marketing and communications must be fantastic!

    make sure you keep in touch!
    lady stardust x

    ReplyDelete

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx