Friday, April 9, 2010

Beverly Hills

Over the summer of last year, I went to LA to visit my best friend Nate, who showed me around the best parts of Los Angeles. The City was amazing, I really need to go back and spend more time there. One of the first places I wanted to visit was Beverly Hills, so we took a day and drove everywhere - which is normal for LA! Staying in West Hollywood we were in perfect position. It was something out of desperate housewives.
The trees were perfection, the views were perfection, it was just beautiful! Such a picture perfect place.

Own Images
Dress - Topshop
Flower - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden
Handbag - Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx