Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tsukiji Fish Market


This first image defiantly sums up the experience I had a the Fish Market. We got up at 4 - ready for 4 45 and made our way via subway to the market. The smell was actually not as bad as you would imagine. I did not imagine men throwing guts and blood around skimming us by centimeters!!! It was interesting, im not sure I would ever go back but 100% glad I went! The men on little carts im pretty sure aimed for every English girl there and I think I had about 10 life threatening misses! But on a different note th
e colours there were amazing, the colours of the fresh fish were so clean and bright. Makes me now doubt my Asda frozen salmon colour! I regret not trying the sushi but raw fish at 5am for me, is not the way to go.

Bea still finds time to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx