Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bounded to Fashion

For a part of my degree, I've been looking at the trend of Lingerie as outerwear. Looking for reasons why the trend is so popular, the type of consumers wearing the trend, where it is going in the future and how it is being worn on the streets. To show all this information I have decided to produce a supplement for Vogue including my own photoshoot. I wanted to show the current different trends within Lingerie as Outerwear, with a sort of Japanese inspiration. Hope you like it!!

Sporty Spandex

Cryptic Corset

Boudoir Bodice

Glamorous Garter

Neutral Nudity


Stylist - Me
Photographer - Me
Model - Emma Beedie
Illustrations - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx