Thursday, October 29, 2009

Scream me Beautiful.....






These black and white photos by Rodney Smith, even though are not scary, definitely have a halloween theme to them. Rodney always bears in mind space and props, shadows and light always making magical spreads. The first image with the masquerade mask is interesting as the man is holding the mask over the women's face - this could be seen as him protecting her from the world. This shoot interested me because I am tracking the trend of Lingerie as outerwear for my final university project so i noticed the detailed boning on the corset of the first dress which makes her seem like a upper class women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx