Thursday, April 22, 2010

Family Affairs

Always being obsessed with Japanese fashion, I came across this brand that has the most amazing look books and shoots for their collections. They have titled each image with some beautiful and summer like names which I just think makes the clothing and shots more personal. Im now just lost trying to figure out where I can buy some of the pieces? I can't believe they have two stores in NY and having spent so much time there the past two years, I was never able to go! They have been seen in Glamour, Daily Candy and Urban Outfitters just to name a few. 

Honeypie
Sunday Morning 

Moonshadow

Crimson and Clover

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment :)
    I love those pics, really beautiful!
    http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are beautiful! the lighting is just amazing and i love the setting :) thanks for sharing! have a beautiful weekend ♥ i love your header, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice shoot
    and the names make them so personal
    really nice
    ♥
    marley mumbles

    ReplyDelete

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx