When I first started looking at blogs to observe how its all done a thought of dread filled my head. I do not have the money to buy all these lovely trends, designers and classic pieces. I know I probably never will either. Although with brands and high street now becoming more accommodating towards cheap retail therapy, it gives everyone a shot at looking as close to the catwalks as possible. I also think that a bargain to one person is different for someone else. Earning minimum wage anything vaguely fashion focused and under a tenner is like heaven for me. I wanted to share my favourite bargains over the last year that have really become wardrobe staples for me.
Brown Clogs - Primark - £10
Pearl Necklace - Marc Jacobs - £9
Digital Print Dress - Margarita Saplala - FREE
Blue Bow Sparkle Dress - Topshop - $24.99
Alice Dress - Topshop - £18Top Tips for the Budget Fashionista:
* Work in Fashion - the Margarita Saplala dress was given to me for working with her plus in retail the uniform allowance and discount really is amazing!
* Spend more on classic pieces
* Thrift stores in New York are amazing for bargains, especially Beacons Closet!
* Ebay your old clothes and buy new ones, its like an exchange.
* There are many websites that offer discount codes like Voucher Codes
* Buy in sale, even if it doesnt fit! The blue sparkly topshop dress in the picture was a 12 but I adjusted it so it now fits!
* Swap clothes with your friends!
What are all your best finds?