Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cappuccinos and Caipiroskas

With my lovely boyfriend living in Milan at the moment, I get to visit quite a bit so I thought I would share some of my most recent trips pictures. Two of my most favourite things to do in milan is to have Brioche and Cappuccino in the morning and Aperitivo and a strawberry Caipiroska in the evening. A caipiroska is a cocktail that is just beautiful! This last time was exciting because the new Marc by Marc Jacobs had opened up with the cafe inside. Not being able to afford the food at the cafe I was able to buy one of the cheaper necklaces with a looking glass on it and two little lipstick pens!

1 comment:

  1. milanooooo ooh you are so lucky ! i visited the city few days ago, it s just wonderful !
    the pic are very nice, i love your style !

    http://iwannabeonlyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx