Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Harajuku Heaven.....

So my favourite district in Tokyo just had to be Harajuku, it may seem pretty obvious but everything about it for me was perfect. Entering the area you are hit with the smell of crepes covered in more or less anything you could possibly want. Forever 21 / Topshop / H&M made me feel at home but rummaging around the shops frantically was floral dressed high heeled wearing beautiful Harajuku girls. I automatically wished I was born there. Purchasing most of my buys in this area I could have splashed my whole life savings for a Japanese wardrobe. Everything from the girls nails to their hair and the way their carried themselves was perfection. Here are some of my favourite images from Harajuku! Enjoy...... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx