Monday, February 15, 2010

Favourites!

And we have amazing hair from Betsey Johnson mixed with her eccentric colour palette and beautiful bohemian long flowing dresses. Betsey is always a personal favourite of mine always reminding me of doll like dressing, very cute, very comical !!


Suno is only two years old but this collection shows the brand really is about to take off! Taking inspiration from Kenya and African fabrics, this collection I think brings something new to African prints. With modern adaptations and mixing the clashing colours successfully I really would buy most of these pieces if I had some money. I would buy the pink shoes, the tights and the skirts!

Peter Jensen always makes me very happy and this collection met up to my anticipations for it. The Denmark designer is a true New Yorker with a hint of British campness to his collection. The whimsical backdrops always allow for a less serious approach which i lovee! The bold colours offer a striking and unforgettable glance, they are perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls,

Thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much to me I always read them and will visit your blog too so leave a link :) xxx